For road use, the Garmin City Navigator map is the best a
man person can get. And so much better still when it’s half price!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the City Navigator map is the best one to load onto your Garmin for road cycling. It walks that tightrope between having all the info you actually need, without cluttering up the screen.
This is just a quick post to pass on a bargain that one of my kind mailing list readers told me about.
The retail price is usually £76
- SD card fits directly into compatible device
- Turn by turn directions (on compatible devices)
- Full country coverage for Western Europe and much of Eastern Europe
- French Guiana, Réunion, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro: coverage for most urban areas
- Moldova, Albania and Belarus: major roads only
- Turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features
To get the City Navigator Europe map for just £38, click here
As always, nobody knows how long this amazing offer will last, so if you want to grab the best possible map for road use on your Garmin (in my honest opinion), grab this deal now.