According to the GDPR, privacy policies are supposed to be clear and transparent. To that end, I thought it would probably be best if I just wrote it myself so that you can see that really I’m just a guy with a blog who wants to share information with people who are looking for that kind of information, and I have no intention of using anyone’s personal data for any other purpose.
- I may collect your personal information, at your request, for various purposes such as processing an order, corresponding with you, or providing you with a free subscription to my email newsletter.
- I may collect information about your preferences so that I only contact you about the things you’re actually interested in.
- The website also includes cookies, but I have no idea how they work or what they do. If you’re concerned about cookies, you can turn them off in your browser.
How I might use your data.
- To reply to you if you have requested information from me.
- To contact you by email to let you know about new content on the website that you might be interested in, or for very occasional customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with any transactions or purchases you have made with me.
- To support products or services you have obtained from me.
To make sure that I don’t annoy you with emails about things you’re not actually interested in.
How I will NOT use your data
- I will NEVER share your data with any third parties.
Where your data is stored
- My mailing list is delivered by ConvertKit. Please refer to their technical info on data security etc.
You have a choice
- When I collect information from you, you can tell me that you do not want any further email from me.
- You can unsubscribe from my email list, or from individual topics so that you never hear about those specific areas again.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.